Energy low ... TIRED

Feeling tired ... So so tired :( but I can't help myself~ sighhhhh~ I'm really breaking down soon :( 

MIL went to take a nap at around 02:00pm plus because she's not feeling well ... Feeling dizzy since morning she wake up ... MIL woke up at about 04:00pm and then for a while she went back to take a nap again ... meanwhile I was looking after Jerald and also feeding Javier :( yup~ all along I'm the one who's doing the nanny job, I'm fine with it cause it's my job ...


It's ok I don't mind ... They are my kids no matter how tired I will still take good care of them ... No matter how starve I am I will still always feed my kids first...


No matter how bad my headache is I will still play with my kids and feed them well. Take real good care of them ... Cause nobody else will do for me in this house ... 

There's no big deal to wash clothes, cook, wipe the floor ... Looking after children is more responsibility, more effort, more energy ... House work can always be delay but looking after and taking care of kids will always be in the first place...

No offend ... Just saying LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower