19/09/2015


Have breakfast at coffee shop with hubby  before we go Kallang Bahru NTUC ... After our breakfast we also went to the nearby Child Care to register and ask some question ...

After everything we went NTUC :) bought 4D lol~ went home after bought some groceries ...

Around 4pm plus my parent, uncle Ben and elder sister came to visit :)



Hehe last week is my papa carried Javier and then this week is my mummy turn ❤️❤️❤️ love them very much !!! Thank you for all the endless love and the concern towards me and my two prince :)

❤️❤️❤️ hehe

At evening time accompany my family for dinner :) hehe cause elder brother came to visit too so have dinner together ^,^

I ate some with them and then second round at home HAHA! I was so full~ OMG! Really worried bout my sugar level Sighhhh~ really need to control already and drink plenty of plain water! FIGHTING~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower