Full Moon Festival ^,^

It's Full Moon Festival today ~ Sunday, 27/09/2015 :) 月圓人團圓~ 美麗的一天!today my mum, elder brother and sister came to visit me OMG! I'm so glad that they came :) Wanted to Thank them specially to bring things over and spend their time to pay me a visit ❤️❤️❤️


Sister brought the last two pieces of D13 Durian Moon Cake for me which I bought for them ... Haha silly sister~ you should keep it for yourself and I'm fine not to taste and eat it :) But wanted to Thank you for feeding me hehe ❤️❤️❤️


My mum bought this for Jerald to eat haha "Moon biscuit"? 豬籠餅 :) but I don't think Jerald knew how to haha just for fun ... But hubby love it since he was a kid :) 


Have dinner together with my in laws ... Just some simple dish :) but while half way eating Javier woke up so I have to settle him ... But MIL speed up to finish her dinner so that she can take over me and let me have my dinner :) Thanks~

After dinner we ate banana haha~ and then I have fun with Jerald ^,^ so playful always haha ❤️❤️❤️ 

(Throwback photo in the afternoon)

After eating banana for a while Jerald poo poo~ hehe!!! Brought him to the toilet with MIL, I was outside the toilet while MIL wash for him ... So both of us told him that if you poo poo must tell us so we know haha 

"大便的時候要說大便~ 知道嗎?大便~ 大便~。。。" 

and then Jerald said "大便~" hahahaha! So cute of him, he really did pronoun the word correctly and accurately ^,^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower