God bless ~



May god please bless my two dearest son~ to be safe, be a good boy, be healthy always and eat well always ...

I really can't accept when I requested people to take note of some thing but yet they still always take it for granted ... How can I not be so mad about it!? It always making me so fed up~ I really don't understands why ... 

I'm struggling to survive... Forcing myself being not the way I am ... Heartbroken to see how my son being taken care by how I doesn't wanted to ... 

I understands that everyone have their ways of looking after and taking care of children. BUT! When I'm the mother of the kids I HAVE THE RIGHTS~ to request and comment what is right and what is wrong. What you should and what you shouldn't !? 

I'm speechless ........... TOTALLY~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower