Enjoy the time with my family ~

Today it's Saturday ^,^ I'll always looking forward to every Saturday ❤️ because is family day, I always appreciate the time and every moment with them ❤️ always feel so warm and happy when every time my family came to visit :)

Today around passed 03:00pm they reached my house, bought me food! Really thankful for them to get us food and specially cake for Jerald ^.^

Bought McD for me and Jerald haha thank you all for always feeding us hehe~


They came into my room after we've all done eating and watching the tv with in laws ... This time I manage to snap photo, always feel sad that I always forget to snap photo of them having fun with my two Prince ...


Hehe we were all having so much fun inside the room when MIL is cooking dinner :P I bet Jerald is enjoying haha and of cause we all enjoy the moment too ❤️❤️❤️ always being so crazy when  Jerald is around haha

In future there's one more joining in the fun already hehe ^.^. Can't wait for the day to arrive, by then I'll feel a little sad haha all growing up already ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower