Good night~ 03/10/2015

Alright~ it's time to said good night, after posting of today's happening :) hehe ❤️ but I'm waiting for hubby as he have not take his shower yet since he's home after work ...


After dinner hubby falls asleep on bed till now the time is already 11:35pm ... Tomorrow hubby's working morning shift again, early in the morning ... Sighhhh~ I miss hubby so much~ very much~ damn much~~~

He's been very busy recently as his outlet is closing down this month :( only gets to have one day off per week ... Feeling very sad and heart broken to see hubby being so so tired of working :(


Really wish every tomorrow will be a better day ... But seems like it's kind of difficult~ :( 

I love you a lot! hubby~ and I miss you very much ! ❤️❤️❤️ take good care of yourself when I'm not around you ok~ I cannot sayang you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower