Good night~ 04/10/2015

The time now is 11:40pm ... Hubby is still sleeping, he hasn't go for his shower since he got home after work ... Aiyoooo~ and I'm heading to sleep soon so I don't know whether hubby is able to wake up for his shower ...

Hubby ~ ❤️❤️❤️
I missing you every mintue~ when every time you're out for work ... It's been a long time since you sayang me and hug me hehe

Love you dear ~


My boy is sleeping so soundly, so glad that he's sleeping after feeding ... Sigh~ these two days Javier is making noise on the day part so I guess the next two days will be night part ... Think I have to prepare myself ... FIGHTING~

And I hope Jerald is asleep too, cause in laws are all tired ... Time is getting midnight soon ...

Good night ~ ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower