Good evening~ 04/10/2015

Hello~ it's Sunday! :) somehow I'm feeling unwell... Having menses! Damn it~ :( body feel so weak! And my whole body feeling so painful, especially my back. Don't know why it just hurts so much :( sad~

And I hate the cramps as well ... Although it's not as painful as giving birth but when it cramps, it can really used up my energy to tolerate :(


Today I woke up at about 10:00am plus, was lying in bed for a while. Taking some rest after feeding Javier ... And then prepare to bring Jerald out for a walk haha

Brought Jerald to Kallang Bahru NTUC, when I got there, I went to ATM first haha went to deposit some cash into Jerald's and Javier's savings account ...


Bought quite a few stuff haha! Javier's diapers and milk powder. Nutrition soy milk, cheese biscuit, banana, bread, seaweed chicken, tapioca powder ... And~

 
I bought my first meal as well hehe! 粿條滷面~ yummy! Bought a share for MIL as well :) 


Haha snap the bridge once done buying all the stuff ... The haze is not strong today, so glad and I'm able to bring Jerald out... If not I don't even know how am I suppose to carry all the stuff home alone haha ... Used Jerald pram hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower