Beautiful Saturday ~

Hehe~ wanted to thank my dearest and beloved hubby for bringing me home today~ ❤️❤️❤️ love you hubby ^.^ finally a day I'm able to go home and on hubby's off day :) 

It's been a long time since I got home and gather with my lovely family ❤️ I miss home and of cause I miss my family more :) Wish I could go home more often :)


Today I keep reminding myself to take photo and is a must when I got home today :) hehe cause I'm finally home ^.^ hehe~



Enjoy my day today but as usual I always take a nap hehe~ wanted to thank my sister and papa for helping me to look after Jerald while I'm taking a nap ... Sorry for the trouble, hope I didn't disturb you all >.< thanks! 


Papa bought lunch for me, Char Siew Rice! Miss eating this actually, love the meat and sauce yummy~ :)


Papa bought Fishball MeePok soup for Jerald... But Jerald didn't want to eat, gave him a bowl but he was playing with it, he did have a few bites but in the end he throw the bowl onto the floor :( naughty Jerald :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower