Tiring Saturday ...

Although the time have passed midnight and it's already Sunday. But my Saturday have just ended ... Sighhhhhhh~ really is a complicated Saturday for me and maybe to hubby as well ... 

Have a bad morning :( still feeling sad for it but I telling myself not to think so much or even care too much ... Cause overall it just hurt so much and I'm hopeless, so stay positive! I will try my very best !


Although it's tiring but I do enjoy my Saturday ❤️ thank you hubby for the time and endless love for me. It's been hard for you and I know, I love you very much~ so much no matter what ❤️

Finally on bed resting and preparing to sleep after blogging. Went for shower at almost midnight and then went to put Jerald for bed as heard him crying. Glad that Javier is sleeping so soundly and I'm able to settle down myself and tidy some stuff in the room ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower