Tough day :(


Yup~ to me it's a very tough day and I can't imagine it's only the first day :( sighhhh~ In the future I don't know how am I going to survive :( really don't get it why my back is aching so badly ... Very sad~

No one able to help me and yet I still have to look after the two boy :( can't even get enough rest, don't even mention about sleep... Once I fall asleep the next feeding time is up or Jerald is awake ... I'm really breaking down ... 



Hubby today came back at passed 07:00pm ... I was blogging at that time when hubby reached home haha I was playing with Jerald as well :)

Have our dinner early at around 07:30pm, almost 08:00pm... MIL always cook awesome food when hubby's home for dinner or when he's off days ... 

After dinner MIL gave Jerald a short bath, just wash him up before he goes to sleep ... And then play with his toys for a while after that join his daddy inside the room haha

In the end hubby falls alseep ... I look after Jerald and Javier after that ... Sighhhh~ the bed is too small ... Lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower