Compass point ...

Today went out to meet hubby at his work place ... Brought baby Javier along to wait for hubby to end his shift :) 

Before going out I feed Javier and put Jerald to bed so that MIL can prepare and cook dinner ... Went out at about 03:30pm as I'm afraid of the crowds in the MRT train ... 

Waited for hubby to end work at 05:00pm, so meanwhile I was waiting I bought chicken pie from Polar cake shop and Pudding Milk Tea from Cupwalker :) Javier is sleeping all the wait since I walk him to BoonKeng Station ... Glad~


Me and hubby went FOX - kids and baby shop to take a look but in the end we bought clothes for our two Prince hehe

As the mall is going to demolished so all the stores are having special offers and moving out sales ...


Bought bottom for Jerald as he short of it ... Sister went to JB and bought shirt for Jerald hehe! Thank you~ ❤️ 


Bought some clothes for baby Javier ^.^ hehe the offers was 3 for 2, purchase 3 pcs and gets to pay just 2 pcs of amount. So worth~ haha but the shop has only limited of clothes and etc ...



After that we went Hougang mall to find my sister as she bought shirt from JB and wanted to pass it to me ... Hmmm! I think requested to take it from her! Hahaha~ thank you sister! Always thought of my prince wherever you go ^.^ ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower