Finally bed time ~

Yup~ it's time for me to rest and finally bed time ... Such a rushing day and a busy day as always haha


The time now is 11:55pm, reaching midnight soon ... Waiting for my salary to be transfer into my bank account haha yup~ always lack of cash so sad ... Dont even have a dollar with me to eat a proper meal ... No choice haha

Bread and instant noodle are my friends now lol haha~ but I have told myself not to eat instant noodle regularly ... So brought bread and soya milk :) won't starve myself currently hahaha


Hubby reach home at about 06:30pm ... Went for shower and then resting a while but he falls asleep ... Poor thing~ have not been sleeping for almost two days, hubby must be really tired and I know that ...

Hope you will have a good rest hubby ❤️ I love you a lot~ ^.^ hehe


Today went for the kidney appointment, my results are good and everything is fine. My kidneys are functioning well, especially my left kidney :) God bless~ thank you :) 感恩~

Hehe alright I'm heading for bed now, good night ❤️

(All the above image are from Google Search, Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower