Yesterday~ Friday, 16/10/2015

Yesterday I didn't get the time to post on blog as I was feeling kind of lazy haha also busy and tired in the mean time ... Yesterday me and hubby brought Javier for his first jab of Hep-B :) such a brave boy, cried for less than 20 second hehe~ 

Went out early in the morning 08:00am plus, went off from Polyclinic at about 09:00am plus ... Reached home at about almost 10:00am ...


Before heading up to home I bought prawn noodle for my breakfast ... And then saw Nasi Lemak when heading off after buying the noodle ... I standby the rice as for my lunch haha cause I was a little worry that I've nothing to eat haha


Reached home I have my noodle and then hubby helped me to feed Javier :) I know hubby is really tired as he really didn't get to sleep ... Poor thing ❤️


Once done eating I took over hubby but not for a while hubby head off for work already ... Sad~ to see hubby being so tired and yet still got to work :( 

I helped MIL look after Jerald for a while as she's settling the laundry ... But while Jerald is watching the cartoon in my room I was really feeling tired as my eyes is shutting down ... Cause woke up quite early, I did fall asleep haha but in the end I took Jerald out to living room and told MIL that I wanted to rest for a while as my eyes is shutting down haha


Lucky MIL help me look after Jerald and glad that Javier is sleeping too so that I'm able to take a nap :)

Woke up from nap at about 03:00pm, I have my rice after MIL put Jerald to sleep ... While she's preparing dinner Javier woke up but I was eating, so MIL helped me to carry and comfort Javier :)



Have my dinner around 11:00pm cause I waited for hubby to be home after work and he came back late .... Haha lucky I have rice in the afternoon time if not I will be really hungry haha

So I put all the food in all microwave container and warm it up ... After eating I wash up everything :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower