Exploding morning ...

Today me and hubby intend to go expo early in the morning but somehow we are both feeling tired, so the time got dragged ... So as~ I'm having a bad mood as it's always the same issue that cause me being so explosive which I did not wanted to ...

As I believe it all have been keeping inside my heart for so long, so in the end I've exploded ! I feel sad and very sorry towards hubby~ ... I know that no matter how bad the situation is we have to clam down and talk about it,solve it out. Rather than keeping it into heart till I've got to explode in the end ...

I love you hubby for your caring, honesty, responsiblity, endless love to me and most importantly your beautiful heart ❤️ Thank you~ always! ^.^



Went Singapore expo, babies fair :D bought Jerald's milk bottle tips lol~ haha he's been biting for quite some time and I have already changed four of it in total haha

I bought the food storage container as well :) for the two Prince to put their biscuit and etc ^.^


Bought HEINZ brand apple juice for Jerald! Sad that I should just buy one carton :( cause I bought two for Jerald as me and hubby scare he might not like it ... But in the end we reached home, I put in the fridge after that opened up for him. He drank all~ ... 

The worst is! They only sell it at babies fair :( haha forget it then~ there's always next time :) haha



Of cause! Went for baby fair how should we not forget to buy diapers and milk powder haha~ went to baby fair purpose is just to buy this two items :)

Bought Jerald's milk powder and the free gifts is the Smilac Pillow :) and we bought the diapers the free gift is Diapers Wipe! Hahaha~ total there's 9 packets of Diapers Wipe~ I'm stunt in the first place haha



There's also John Little sales at Singapore Expo! I bought two home shorts for myself :) 2 for $19 hehe I'm so glad and happy that finally I've some short I'm able to wear ^.^ cause I've gain some weight! Really sad~ trying my best to maintain or even lose some weight ! 

FIGHTING~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower