Hehe! ^.^


Yup~ today is hubby last day of working at Compass Point ... Really kind of sad that the shopping mall will be gone and don't even know whether the mall will rebuild to a new shopping mall. Really hope so~ seng kang area is really a crowded location. 

Today hubby working midnight shift, think he will be back home tomorrow morning? Can't confirm as he need to clear out some stuff before leaving... Tomorrow he had meeting at HQ as well after that he will have 10 days of off days straight ...


Tomorrow I'll be going for my kidney appointment alone ... The time is in the morning so I have to leave the house alone and ketting my two Prince at home with MIL ... Really worry and think that she can't handle my two Prince :( although she says she's fine with it and able to handle...


I really love this photo of me and Javier hehehe~ I was using hubby's Samsung S6 to play his game, HayDay... But I not sure why I went to search for photos haha so in the end I sent it over to my phone :) 

Took this photo when bringing Javier for his appointment at KKH previously ... Hubby took the photo :) hehe

Putting this photo as my lock screen ❤️ hehe ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower