Family day ❤️❤️❤️

I took a nap at about 05:00pm plus, and then woke up at 07:00pm I think haha~ brother went for his running in the afternoon and he mention that he will message us once he's done with his running. Cause we wanted to have takeaway for dinner :) 

Thank you my dearest brother for always feeding me haha~ 


Bought Spring Chicken, but the server forgotten to put the Fried Bun into the takeaway box. And yet still got charge :( so sad that it's been charge but didn't get to eat it sighhhh~ so as the French fries just a few stick ... Stupid people~ :(


Fried carrot cake ~ hehe! Actually taste not bad :) The taste is not as bad as where hubby always buy from the Boon Keng Hawker Centre :) haha


One more~ the best Stir Fried Prawn Noodle!!! Omggggg~ really is the best haha~ love the juice, the chilli and especially stir everything together OMG~ heaven ^,^ lol~ one packet really can fill up my tummy, really a big packet ...

But for hubby haha~ I don't think is enough for him oops~ hehe but he love the Fried Oyster from my house coffee shop :) he just love to eat fried oyster before dating me ~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower