Saturday = Family gathering ^.^

Yup~ today is Saturday ^.^ went home and gather with my family members ❤️ wanted to thank my beloved and lovely husband for bringing me and my two Prince home together ... Hubby I also wanted to thank you for these past two week for bringing me home...

Thank you for your time, your understanding and your paitient always!  ❤️❤️❤️ I love you and will always love you no matter what~ you're my very best and percent husband ^.^


Elder brother went Seletar Mall with dad and mum... They went there for a walk haha they said nothing much to shop and it's really go there for walk LOL

Brother bought "Arnold's Chicken" !? Looks yummy and nice~ Haha didn't get to try so sad cause I starve myself since I woke up today and same goes to hubby ... So can't eat much think there's air inside my tummy ....

I was feeling so full when I ate half box of the mix veg rice ... Same goes to hubby haha both of us ate rice :) we bought from boon keng ... Went there to get our meal before going over to Hougang ...


Hehe bought happy meal for Jerald but forgotten to take the toys home when we leave Hougang :( didn't get to play the happy meal toys haha

Jerald have been wanting to eat the food since we got on the cab haha but he didn't make much noise till we reached Hougang ... Thank god~ if not it will be a total disaster haha



Wanted to thank my family for walks giving me a wonderful time when every time I got home ... Especially the love and concern towards my two Prince ;) and also thanking for spending money to buy food for us as well~ appreciate very much! I love all of you a lot ❤️❤️❤️ 感恩~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower