Thursday~ already



Wanted to thank MIL for preparing and cooked my first meal for me, appreciate~ MIL bought the charsiew and those mix fish ball from boonkeng market, hawker center ...

MIL bought the noodle from the market as well, she brought home and cooked after that put some ketchup and chilli sauce in the plate. After that add in the cooked noodle and then mix it and serve haha


Yessica, hubby's cousin went HongKong with her elder sister and husband and they reached Singapore yesterday I guess ... They bought us Macau Noughat and~




Yup~ 老婆餅 :) haha in laws and hubby have already tried, except me. But they said doesn't taste good ... LOL


Dinner~ MIL always cook delicious and wonderful food for the family. Thank you for the effort and love ... 感恩~ 

I love the 蓮藕湯! Really taste so yummy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower