It's Sundaaaaaaay~

Heeeeeeello~ finally I get myself to post on blog haha and yup! It's already Sunday, have been five days since I last posted on blog ...

Get to enjoy myself with hubby since the day he's off ^.^ hehe I'm a happy wife and mummy~ finally get to spend time with hubby, went out together and eat together... We even watch tv show and drama at home together hehe


Hubby bought a new laptop mouse, Microsoft brand and pink color haha


Me and hubby have been waking up late recently, mostly have brunch for our first meal ... 

 
Hubby have already starting to feed me, feeding me like a pig haha but I wanted to lose a bit more weight and maintaining my diet ...

Really hope that my weight will be back to normal and really praying hard that my sugar level will be normal too ... 

Have to keep it up~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower