NEX mall after SG Expo


Bought this two cups of tibits at Singapore expo for Jerald but ended up I'm the one who's eating it haha~ because Jerald doesn't want to, he doesn't like it! But I really love the popcorn~~~ cheese flavor and slightly sweet !!! So yummy~ hehe 

$3 per cup >.< yup~ I know~ it's kind of expensive right? Haha but Singapore expo~ we can't expect any cheaper for FnB ... Except Burger King? I guess hahaha~ the queue is always loooooong~ 

After Singapore Expo~ me and hubby we took MRT and changed station to reach NEX shopping mall. Went to have my first meal and my long craving, MOS BURGER~ ^.^ finally I got to have my long craving success ^,^ thank you hubby! Hehe

Didn't manage to take any photo of my food cause I was too hungry hahaha~ and naughty Jerald being so playful ... 


Hubby bought BaKwa ^.^ haha there's always a best offer of it before and after CNY season :) and it's been quite sometime since he have it, so we decided to buy ...




We went NTUC FairPrice to get Javier's milk powder ... But in the end we also bought Darlie toothpaste as there's a free give of Mug!

"Wonder Women", "Superman", "Batman", and "Cat Women" ... But we didn't purchase the Cat Women and I don't know why haha I guess we seldom see it on movies or TV show ...

I have used the mug, it's useful ! Really~ I'm loving it actually haha! I'm using the Wonder Women ^.^ hehe


After NTUC, we went to COURTS to look for SAMSUNG TV. We did bought a TV in the end, I can't believe we manage to bring it home. Me and hubby bought quite a lot of things and yet we still purchase the TV which we have to carry it home on our own OMG! 

Haha~ hubby really powerful~ *thumbs up* we planned to put the TV in our bedroom hehe! I'm so excited~ thank you hubby~ also planned to replace the TV with the whiteboard ...


And finally~ home sweet home! It's really a tiring day but I do enjoy ^.^ thank you hubby! Always~ love you hubby ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower