Shopping alone ...

Time reaching 10:00pm now ... Lying on bed, finally brought Jerald over to in laws room haha cause he can't keep his volume low and Javier kept waking up crying from his sleep ... Headache~

Today went to do my blood test for next week Clinic M appointment at SGH, it's kidney appointment ... Went out at 04:00pm plus, took MRT to Outram Park and then walk around, walk across to reach the area ...

Quite a distance from MRT station to SGH, but I took short cut back to MRT station after blood test. Legs feeling a little tired to walk one big round again haha



Went to City Square Mall for subway after SGH, fill my stomach first before I could go for a short shopping hehe


Went Daiso after having subway. Walk around the Daiso but in the end what i bought is all tibits and snacks for Jerald hehe ^.^ want to feed him haha and bought the caramel corn for MIL :)



And also I went NTUC FairPrice to purchase coffee for in law haha and bought the vitamins sweets for Jerald. I have been wanting to buy the jelly but there's no offer and it's kind of expensive without offer. 

So I decided to buy it, I hope Jerald will eat it and then love it haha if not I'll eat it all then LOL


Lastly~ I went DimSum SweeChoon to buy dinner ... 5 packet of FanChoi (飯菜), 3 packet of NuiMaiGai (糯米雞), 1 packet of Preserved Egg and Minced Pork Congee (皮蛋瘦肉粥),3 pieces of BBQ Pork Puff? (叉燒酥)^.^ hehe YUMMMMMY~ totally cost of $24 (round up) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower