End of another Sunday~

Hello~ time is getting late now ... It's already 11:30pm, currently watching tv in the room alone haha Javier is sleeping already, feed him milk at 10:00pm plus ... And I not sure whether Jerald is asleep? in laws brought Jerald for bed at about 10.15pm ... Watching channel 5 now, "Expendable 2" :) haha


Hehe today afternoon time me and hubby brought Jerald to Kallang Bahru for some groceries ... Wanted to buy Javier's milk powder and diapers actually haha


Have my first meal of the day before going to FairPrice for goceries ... But hubby did not get to have his rice but only carrot cake and he let me to have my meal ... Because of Jerald, wanting us to push him around and he doesn't like to stay put ... Sighhhh~ so in the end we eat a fast one and the went off to FairPrice ...

Once done and going for payment Jerald falls asleep ... Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower