03/10/2015, Sunday DAY PART~

Hello~ it's already the month of October :) yup~ it's Jerald's birthday month ❤️ hehe and he's turning two years old in three more days time haha


Morning I woke up at about almost 10:00am? Yup~ I didn't get to post yesterday cause I was really tired, wanted to post during night time but have to settle down Javier, till around 02:00am? He finally falls asleep ...

Brought Jerald into the room with me and I feed him biscuit haha naughty Jerald~ always making a mess wherever he goes ...


My first meal at about almost noon time, instant noodle again :( don't know why I'm craving for it haha but I think I better have bread tomorrow once I wake up :)



Once done eating, after a while MIL showered Jerald and then I helped her to settle down Jerald. To wear his clothes and diapers haha

After that he went to my room :) hehe my lovely boy ❤️❤️❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower