Family visit ❤️


Bought a balloon for Jerald :) cause I wanted to buy him balloon on his two years old birthday but I forgotten so bought Jerald a balloon from KKH :)


Have my late lunch, instant noodle again ... Yup~ have been eating it for almost one week? Sad~ guess I have to stop ... Need to watch my diet as well... I wanted to lose more weight and my tummy, most of my pants are unable to fit in  ... 

Worry about my sugar level as well, feeling so stress and burden :( 


Jerald woke up early today... Before my mum and sister came for visit :) yup~ today my parents, sister and uncle bed came to visit ❤️ thanks a lot everyone :)

Really wish that I could be able to go home soon with my two Prince often :) I'm really dying to go home and tired to stay at home ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower