Morning~ Monday blueeee

Hello~ good morning! It's a Monday blue today ^.^ currently on my way to SGH for my kidney appointment :) yup~ alone ... I think I will be late for appointment haha cause I woke up late >.< the time now is 10:40am already and my appointment time is 10:50am hahahaha

I took MRT to Outram park station and then walk over to the apartment ... But now I'm at Dhoby Ghuat Station :( three more stops to go ...



Missing my two Prince ❤️❤️❤️ I will rush home once I done with appointment haha

Hubby today came home at 07:00am plus after yesterday work ... He last day of working at compass point yesterday, he rushed home and changed his uniform to go for HQ meeting ... Poor thing! Hope hubby able to rest well after today hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower