Bed time~ night ...

The time is reaching midnight soon and I'm going for bed after posting. Because I got to wake up early in the morning for Javier's appointment at TPY polyclinic ... For his Hep-B injection >.< oh boyyy~

Hubby will be home after work in two to three hours time ? Hope hubby will be home early as tomorrow he have to accompany me for Javier's appointment. After the appointment he have to go for work :( poor hubby! 

Hubby outlet is closing down in two more days time ? So he must be really busy and get to have ten days of rest day after the outlet last day operation ... But somehow I feel that it's a sad thing for hubby to go all the way to yishun for attachment in the time before his new store open ...

It's going to be a hard time for hubby. To tracker and to work :( I love you hubby~ I promise I will be a good girl ok~ I won't give any trouble and will look after the home well and safe ❤️❤️❤️




Hehe Jerald's throwback photos ~ 

Good night~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower