My dearest Jerald ❤️


My dearest boy~ you're already two years old today! I'm glad that you're doing well and growing well ... 

It's a big challenge to have you in my life but I'm glad that I overcome everything and really bless to have you in my life... Thank you for poping into my life so randomly, you always make me laugh when you're being so active and naughty ~ 

Mummy will give you the very best I can and love you very much~ hope in future we be in a good relationship if mother and son ❤️ hehe 


Somehow mummy is afraid of you and didi growing up, go for schools and etc ... Please don't forget mummy, don't ignore me or even finds me irritating ... 

May god bless you and didi to be healthy, wealthy and good boy~ ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower