Wednesday morning hehe

Hellooooo~ good morning! It's Wednesday already. I'm now on my way for work. Today feeling much better already, second day of menses haha


Morning Jerald 07:45am woke up and ask for milk, then I decide to wake up and prepare Jerald to go for school. But he's a little upset as he saw his school uniform, I guess he's still not awake.

But he's still a good boy, cry for a while. I played with him, he laughed and I just like that changed him into his uniform. Haha!


I have no idea why I'm having so much cramp and pain. Till I wanted to faint during work and I can't barely walk as well. I was limping while working yesterday so I request to go home early.

I got hubby to purchase the menstrual Panadol for me, thankful that hubby is outside and delivery it home for me. Hmmm~ maybe I should asked him to get Kotex for me next time hahaha! Just kidding, but he will! Haha


Have my breakfast at Boon Keng Hawker center just now before going off for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower