Two darling went for jab ...



Today morning took photo of Javier hehe once he's awake and I look after him as MIL is settling the laundry ... Poor hubby came home this morning around 8pm plus as he's doing stock take yesterday night ...

So I let hubby to sleep before bringing our two darling for their Jabs today. I'm kind of nervous and scared actually although I'm not the one having the jabs haha!


Throwback photo of Javier and Jerald having fun together hehe!

Javier have his PCV and Infanrix - Hexa Jabs ... Two jabs straight Ong! Poor little baby was crying so badly but just for a while, I'm so Glad ! Hehe! 

For Jerald he have his first flu dose. But hubby brought Jerald into the room alone as I settle Javier with MIL. Haha! 

We took can home straight after we have done with the appointment and payment. When reached home we settle down awhile, after that me and hubby went out to get dinner.



In the end me and hubby went Pizza Hut for our meal first before we went to get dinner for in laws. Wanted to thank hubby for always thinking on my sides no matter what! I love you hubby ❤️❤️❤️ 


We both ordered a complete set meal each... Hubby get himself a Ice Green Tea and day of the soup which is Creamy corn chicken ... For me I have Ice lemon tea ...


For myself I also upgraded my soup to mushroom soup hehe!


Ordered a Turkey Baccon Carbonara for myself once again. I guess I would be having this after today haha! Kind of expensive and should have just shared a set meal with hubby ... Once again thank you hubby for always thinking on my side.



Hehe! Hubby ordered himself a Regular Hawaii Pan pizza set meal and also add on a 6 pieces sweet n spicy drumlets.

I was feeling so so full after eating all these haha! I guess hubby was feeling full like me as well haha! Thank you hubby for the meal ❤️

After eating we faster rush to Best Denki to purchase a small Electronic casserole. MIL wanted it just to cook porridge for Javier ... Bought it for $47 ! 

We went to buy rice after getting our stuff and then straight home. The time when we got home was around 08:30pm, feel so bad to be home late as in laws should be hungry already.


For supper hubby suddenly feel of eating Glutinous Rice Balls... Omgggg I just can't believe that I ate so much today! Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower