Missing those times with hubby alone



Today as usual have my breakfast at Boon Keng hawker center before I go for work... Missing those days spending time with hubby, movie dates and went out for walk and etc ...


Have my break meal at the lobby today instead as there FHC consultant... They have to occupied the crew room and some of the area to test those applicants...

Been some time since I last eat McChicken Cheese burger and fries, miss sweet and sour sauce too haha! Omg~ so fattening! Haha


Lastly I have Subway for my dinner before I go home after work ... Went FairPrice before going home ...

Poor hubby working grave yard shift today ... Reached home for a while and then hubby have to went off for his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower