Monday bluuuue~

Hello! It's Monday bluuuuue already, another week is here once again. Every new week will be a brand new week and a better week. 加油~ ^.^ hehe



As usual early in the morning, woke up at around 07:30am when my alarm ring. But always manager to wake up after 08:00am, was feeling really tired and can't get to have enough rest. And 

Send Jerald to school and reach home after 08:30am so have to rush and prepare for work.



For my lunch break I ate the Crispy Chicken burger and a Apple Pie haha! Save money so have McDonald for my lunch break ...



Hehe! Rushed home after work just to fetch my darling Jerald ❤️ took selfies with my two darling when I got home. They're really my happy pills, no matter how tired and upset I am I will always feel better and even melted to see them.


Playful Javier ! Recently he knew how to play and react. Such a smart boy haha! And such a naughty boy too hehe!


❤️❤️❤️ brotherly love of my two darling! Hehe! Javier starts to sit with support recently but I knew that's it's not good to be this way but just for a while oops~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower