Tuesday night !


Have my breakfast with hubby today! Was surprise that the noodle taste and quality was what I expected. Taste good and awesome! Will try it again tomorrow hehe! Yummy~

Hubby have his management meeting at 11am but he have to reach his outlet early to prepare for the meeting. So we went out and have breakfast together before we both went for work.


I have my lunch break at noon time... Have McDonald today instead, feeling kind of lazy to queue outside and to even walk out. Was having Menses and it's the first day, so I was having some hard time ...


In the end j cannot tolerate the cramp and I did not have enough sleep as well so once after the peak hour period I went home. Around 3pm I asked my manager whether they able to let me go home, everyone can see that I'm in pain and really sick. Even my boss kept asking me to go for doctor when every time she sees me recently.

When I was waking to the MRT station the sky was quite dark actually and I was using phone to WhatsApp my Sister. 

My Sister sent me a photo at her house view when I have already reached Potong Pasir station and waiting for bus. Yes~ the rain was quite heavy , bad weather.


Once I got home I went for shower s d then have a short nap. Sets alarm at 6pm to wake up and fetch Jerald home.

Took selfie with this funny boy when he got home and drinking his milk on his beloved bed hahaha!


Took selfie with Javier as well hehe as in laws are having their dinner so I look after Javier for a while. 


I have cinnamon melts today, bought one box today after work . My supper haha faaaaats!

Alright I shall go for bed now and that's all for today haha! Feeling sleepy alright and my eyes are closing when typing half way hahaha!

Goooooood night hehe !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower