Thursday movie date ❤️

Finally today I've got the chance to have a date with my beloved hubby! It's been quite some time since we last went for movie date and dating...

We went Boon Keng for our first meal before we head for Bugis, GuanYin temple for a pray. Wanted to pray for hubby to have a safe trip throughout the Bali Trip.

After the temple we went Chinatown to get some stuff as MIL get me and hubby to purchase for her. We also went there to look for luggage but nothing there.


After Chinatown me and hubby went to take MRT to City Square Mall, for a movie. Haha we watched Batman vs Superman !


Actually in the first place I bought a meatball combo for myself as hubby doesn't want to have anything. In the end  we bought another Batman Vs Superman popcorn combo set with a figure of Superman.

Why bought another combo!? Haha I was so stupid to tell hubby that the movie duration is about 2 hours scare we have nothing to eat haha!


Somehow I really love the combo, garnish with Nacho Cheese! Omgggg~ drooling haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower