Sunday morning !

Hello good morning! It's Sundayyyyyy! Haha~ I wake up early today as Jerald wakes me up. So I don't intend to sleep back as MIL went for market and FIL alone with my two boys.


Hubby came home at around midnight 03:00am plus ... Bought me Fish Ball Mince meat noodle, as usual the Chilli is really spicy haha! While eating were watching TV show, but just can't stop watching when we're done eating. I went for bed at almost 05:00am haha! Hubby join me for bed after wards ...




Hehe! Took selfie with Javier when I wake up and saw him sitting on the walker ... But Jerald just photo boom haha! Funny boy~



In the end I also took selfie with Jerald ❤️ haha photo looks kind of blur.



Hehe! ❤️❤️❤️ my two precious darling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower