Family gathering ❤️


Hellooooooo~ hehe! I'm in a happy today because it's family day ^.^ spend my Saturday with my beloved darling family members, really love them so much and endless of thankful toward them ❤️❤️❤️


My funny elder Sister and Brother ordered McDonald breakfast as me and Sister not sure what to eat when I got there. Haha so I suggested McD Breakfast, or I should said that me and Sister got the same thoughts haha!

I have deluxe meal and shared half of the sausage muffin with egg burger with Sister hehe! I'm going to gain way for sure hahaha!


I took a nap for a while, woke up at around 3pm plus and I have Javier a bathe hehe! After that I took a shower as well before I went out to Hougang Mall to buy some food. 

While I was buying stuff Sister sent me a photo of Jerald haha! Papa and Sister brought him out for a walk.

I bought quite a lot of food till my hand is breaking, really sad that I forgotten to take photo of what I've bought today. I really did bought a lot haha!


Sister sent me another phot of Jerald having his noodle when I'm buying food. Haha! My good boy ^^ hehe

I bought 3 Large cup or KOI drinks, 4 bowl packet of Wanton noodle, 3 bowl packet of dessert, 1 Durian Strudel Mini...

A full small bag of Old Chang Kee (2 curry puff, 1 chicken nuggets, 1 crab nugget, 1 chicken wrap), 1 box of Popiah from QiJi.

Lastly is my stuff from NTUC (1 bottle of KODOMO shower shampoo, 2 packet of Kuih Bahulu and KODOMO body powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower