Lunch date with Sister hehe


Morning when I'm awake I can't anything tempting to eat or any cravings. Just grab a cup of instant noodle and boiled it.




Hehe Jerald really loves all his card that I've bought for him. Robo Car Poli hehe! He can play all by himself, he could even sing song by himself. Can't pronouns the words clearly but the rhythm he could remember. Haha! Such a funny boy ❤️


Hehe! Today went for lunch date with my beloved Sister ❤️ 


Hehe! Post Sister photo here, if she saw it maybe she will comment that the photo is so ugly why post it out haha! 

I don't find it weird or ugly most of the time haha but she just doesn't like it! Oops~


We went Plaza Singapura for Just Acia ... Randomly cravings haha! 



Somehow I find the Cripsy Chicken and the Spring roll are quite oily than usual we have before. Taste of of disgusting haha! Either they cooked twice or not they did not drain off the oil.


Have the flavour ice cream instead haha doesn't really want to have the ice cream from the ice cream machine haha!

After eating we really went for a short walk at the mall after that we just go off else where. Sister went for work but for me I went NEX Mall to get some stuff from FairPrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower