Naughty naughty Javier !

Yup! Helloooo~ today I'm only able to post on night time ... I'm most free on the night part haha! 


Naughty Javier, Tuesday midnight 1am plus woke up and then MIL hand over to me as I have not sleep yet. So as hubby, we were using laptop busy with our paper work. We were about to sleep and the lights are off, here comes MIL handling over Javier to me.

I've got no choice but to take over, how would we know that he doesn't wants to sleep. He was playing and awake till almost 3am Javier then Falls asleep. Omg~ it's so torturing.

I put Javier over to MIL room and then head back to my room for bed. Haven lie down for 10 minutes Jerald woke up and says that he wants milk. Damn~ I was really out of energy, drag myself to prepare milk for him haha!

After that I just falls asleep after Jerald have his milk, but I jump up from bed at around 4am plus. Because my Menses came, lol. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower