TGIF ^.^





Heeeeelloooooo! Hehe above are photos of baby Javier. Was WhatsApping with my sister and just nice I was looking after Javier as in laws are having their lunch.

I just snap photo and send to my Sister on WhatsApp ... Isn't it cute~!? Hehe! 

In the afternoon around 3pm I went out to meet hubby at Waterway Point as he went Yishun Safra for meeting. Hubby say he take bus from them to reach Seletar Mall and then change bus to reach Waterway Point.



I was feeling really hungry and kind of Low sugar so I went Boon Keng McDonald for my meal before meeting hubby at Waterway Point.


When I was working I heard a lot of my crew says that the Crispy Chicken really taste good so I decided to try it. So as my Sister she mention that the sauce, the chicken and overall really taste good!


To me, the Crispy Burger really taste good and awesome haha but for guys maybe they don't really like it, due to the sauce taste kind of sour. But overall I love it, really taste so awesome, I'll eat it again haha! I'm going to gain weight soon or later haha

After I've done eating I rush to meet hubby... Actually we decided to watch movie but due to the time I decide not to. I also knew that hubby doesn't really want to as he having a event at his God Sister house. 

So in the end we walk around the mall, after shopping for a while I decide to go for Starbucks as I have been some time since I last drink and eaten.


I order Java Chip Tall size and Raspberry White cheese cake for myself. For hubby I order Chocolate Chip Cream Tall size. But overall we doesn't really like the taste of the drink, not as what I've expected haha! Maybe we should try other drinks instead or maybe Coffee Bean instead.


But I knew and of cause the prices are really high for these two famous cafe. Once in a long time I believe it should be fine!? Hahaha! Some time just wanted to pamper myself lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower