Shopping and dinner



Went Nex mall for a walk after meeting Sister for lunch hehe! Saw this Tsum Tsum accessories. Really so cute~ $5.90 for one piece. Guess I'm going to hang it on my bag pack haha


As Sister mention to me that I probably should get a sticker book for Jerald. Just in case if I bought stickers for him he paste it every where haha! Later MIL got fed up lol


I went Popular to get stickers and the book for Jerald. Hehe hope he will like it and have fun.


I bought a small gift for Sister hehe! Will pass it to her during work tomorrow, hope she will like it. Although I just spend on a small thing hope she will not nag at me haha! 


After buying all my stuff and on a heavy rainy day I randomly went to buy Mos Burger for my dinner. Bought a set meal and a mushroom soup.


Just don't know why I wanted to try out the Chicken Burger for the first time. Kind of regretted haha! Should have stuck to my mind with Fish burger instead.


The sauce is kind of sour and for the chicken patty, nothing special and no taste. I prefer McDonald Cripsy Chicken haha! So bad~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower