Feeling so weak

Hello, good morning. Times really flies, it's Wednesday already and time now is 08:50am ... Can't believe that my body is feeling so weak like I will collapse any time, just soon or later ...

Yesterday night put Javier inside the pram and sleep through the whole night till now. I wake up and feed him milk just now, but for Jerald I just can't stop waking up to check on him as he's having fever.

Woke up at almost 05:00 again to check Jerald and his fever just went so high. In the end I gave him medicine and lucky Jerald also allow me to put cooling pad on his forehead ... He rejected a lot of time yesterday. Such a good boy~

One more thing, when everyone is sleeping but I just can't stop waking up and check on my two darlings. And also that not I'm lazy and unwilling to go for doctor is just that I'm really totally exhausted. Why just can't someone understands me!? Nobody even bother to help me but yet just can't stop giving comments!? This is very hurtful!

Really so sad and disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower