Thank you my papa mama ❤️


Just done tidy up some stuff and have my medication and thought of blogging haha! Wanted to thank my parent for the love and for always thinking of me haha! Thank you for the throat sweet, didn't really expect that they really get the the sweets! ❤️ them so much! 



Haha randomly took selfie with the throat sweets! Lol~ I will eat them all muahahahaha! :D


Hehe took photo of Jerald while he's sleeping, snoring as well! Haha! He didn't get his nap in the day so when my parent send me home while on the cab, he hug me to sleep ^.^ hehe! Wants me to sayang him and falls asleep ❤️ love him so much! 

This photo makes Jerald looks like he's really a big boy already! I will miss him when he grow up haha! Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower