Jerald's sticker book and my supper



Hehe! so glad that Jerald is having fun with the stickers and the sticker book, but I guess I should not have open up all the stickers for him haha! pasting all of it every where the sticker album.



Hope in future when he got older he knew what to do with all the sticker and the sticker album. Hope Jerald will make good use of it haha! Just can't forget that Jerald keep pronouncing about the siren "beep-bo~ beep-bo~" hahaha 


Hubby bought me supper after he have ended his work shift. Really have lots of food around hubby's working area, it's a neighbor hood area. As usual hubby bought me Mince Meat noodle with ketchup sauce instead. I like the noodle chili sauce but its really too spicy for me to have it haha! I can't even take the spicy so how could hubby able to take it? but hubby still eat it haha! incredible~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower