Resting at home ...

Hello! Time now is 15:30 but yet Jerald still having fun and doesn't want to go for his nap. Such a headache boy haha!

Took two days excuse from work as Jerald having fever on Tuesday, so before I went home after work I inform my manger to excuse me for the next two days.

One thing is Jerald having fever another thing for me to rest at home. Yesterday night hubby brought me and Javier to see GP, Javier medicine used up and so as mine. 


Yesterday I have salad for lunch tea, sprinkle with chopped strawberry. The taste was really awesome and I love it so much! Especially when mixing the salad with the thousands island dressing. YUMMY!


Dinner to have pork belly soup rice, my all time favourite haha! 




Hubby yesterday went for meeting and bought this home for me from my boss. My Long service award certificate from the company, so as the collar pin that I've choose for myself. I really love the pin, it's beautiful :) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower