Barista Leader... Left with only memories

The time now is midnight 00:30am, Sunday of 6th March 2016. I'm feeling tired but can't sleep haha! I've just done ironing my working uniform, better than I do it tomorrow. Cause I'm sure I'll be lazy and will be such a rush, as Monday I've work to go for.


(Throwback photo of Javier, sorry please don't mind my hand hahaha!)

Monday, 7th March 2016 will be Javier's exact 7 months old already! Time flieeeeeees hehe ❤️❤️❤️ Love you very much baby Javier ! 


Just now I tidy up the cupboard of those stuff that I put my boys stuff, was really a big mess and I forgotten to take photo of how messy it is haha! Really a lot of stuff isn't it !??? Stuffed all in together haha! 

Oops!!! Please don't mind the toothpaste LOL~ haha!


I also tidy up my clothes, the red basket is totally full of my clothes and I have not time to arrange or find places to keep it. I dig out all my old clothes, decided to throw some and kept some as well. I just got so tempt to tidy it up haha! 

And tadaaaa~ I found a small corner to put my clothes. These clothes, dress and jacket are those that I seldom wear it so I place it on top of the wardrobe hehe!

Finally I clear the basket haha if not later MIL thinks that I'm lazy or so untidy! Haha!


One last thing! Finally my Barista inform I'm giving out already, finally there's someone I've got to give out. It's PRC crew, her name is Yuen Shun and she's from HongKong ^.^

Somehow I like her working attitude, she's different from all those others Aunty. She listens, she accepts people to correct her mistakes, she's willing to learn although she's not familiar with English and the most important thing is that she got the patience that no much people have.

I will try my best to teach her what I know and give her lost of supports whereby some people are just so proud and selfish! 

At last, to the main point. Actually I stil wish that I'm still a Barista, I love this position, this job so so so much! I feel so sad! So heartbroken that I have to leave this position and starts back as a Crew Leader instead. 

Due to personal reason I've got no choice! If not I'll love to go for work every time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower