I'm baaaaack !!! ^.^ hehe~

Yes! It's so random for me being tempt to use blogger again! Yup~ I wanna thanks my elder sister for it! Haha! It's really really been a very loooooong time since I last posted anything or even use blogger! It's a last year thing! Oops! And I'm having a SG50 baby~ and it's gonna be born on August, hopefully on NDP! Hahaha!!! Wanna mention that it's a baby boy again hehe ^^ I'm kinda excited and worried at a same time~ 

Every Saturday I will bring Jerald (my first child) back to my home and spend time with my family, gathering and etc ... Today 25th July 2015 will be my last day at home as two more week I will deliver my second child ... Hehe! I'll be deliver at 38 weeks onwards so the dates still not confirm but I really hope it will be on NDP haha! Alright I guess I won't said anything much but upload pictures instead ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower