First day of Annual Leave ...


Hello! It's 29th July 2015, Wednesday ^^ my first day of Annual Leave starts ... Today morning went for appointment, so far so good! Controlling my diet well and throughout the pregnancy I gain around 10kg!? Haha~ Always hated to wait, especially when seeing doctors... It always take so long to see doctor and same goes with the making payment, headache! 

Today went for appointment alone as planned to meet my elder sister after that ... Actually hubby wanted to accompany me but he told me that he's working night shift and also need to do paper work, so I thought of letting hubby to stay at home rest and sleep instead of accompany me ... I'm fine with it cause I will feel very bad if he accompany me for appointment and then go home alone after that as I meet my elder sister :(



Went for brunch with elder sister at City Square mall hehe! ^^ was so damn hungry till I low sugar haha! But wanted to Thank sister for the time and Thank you for your patience to wait for me <333


After brunch we went for window shopping actually haha but in the we did shop... :P Sister bought this dinosaur!? For Jerald haha! :D Thank you sister~ for always thinking of Jerald! ^.^ sister went home with me just to see and play with Jerald! :) hehe! Thank you sister and sorry to trouble you here and there <3 love you! ^^


Hehe sister snap this when I brought Jerald home for the last time before I deliver :) haha! So fast that Jerald is going two years old this year :D really look like a big boy but behaving like a naughty haha! Terrible two huh~!? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower