Last day! Of work~

職業病的我!熱愛工作的我!再見啦 :( Haha! 28th July 2015, Tuesday ... Officially my last day of work and off to my Annual Leave and then Manternity Leave ... 說真的還滿捨不得!放不下! I'm also not sure whether I'm ok and able to go back to work after deliver as I will be having two kids in the house already really afraid my mother in law can't handle as she 60s already ... 

Worry to go for work and leave my two kids at home to let them look after ... Really don't know how to settle and what to do ... No choice! Step by step ... Haha! Once again~ I'm posting at this timing, ten more minutes to reach 1am, Jerald just fall asleep! ... Shall go to sleep now, have to wake up early in the morning to go for my appointment at KKH! 


Upload one family photo before going to sleep hehe!!! Somehow missing those times ~ ... <333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower