Counting down to 6 more days ...

Today is the last day of July month! And less than one week I will be admitted for my deliver ... August baby! SG50 baby~ haha!!! No much hope for NDP baby, but hopefully doctor will grant me :( pray hard!

Today I went AMK hub with sister, for dinner and shopping :D hehe! It's really been a long time since I last went to AMK, really miss going there for walk, eat and shopping haha! and finally I  got the chance to go before I deliver :) hehe! 


We have Mos Burger for dinner! Again for me~ haha! I just love the burger and the milk tea ^.^ yum yum~ Guess I have to watch my diet already haha!


After dinner we went to Jubilee mall popular lol! Bought some note book and pen ... Haha! 


I bought the Cream Bread!!! Omgggg~ I'm so happy to see this~ it's really been a long time since I last have this! I really love eating this ^.^ The bread store left last two loaf and I grab it all haha! :D Just love going AMK so much, it's really a big location to shop for :) 

We head back to AMK hub after that! Haha! Shop around the mall and in the end the last place to shop is NTUC Fairprice! Always~ hehe :D 


(Throwback selfie) hehe! ^^
My one and only sister! Who always love me! Dotes me! Cares about me! And support me no matter what! Sister~ Thank you for everything ! Thank you for the day! Really thankfully for what you have spent for me! <333 Really sorry for letting you to spend so much today! Your hard earn money! I really appreciates a lot! Thank you <333 ILY~ ^.^ hehe

 
Went home and have this! Brewed black chicken :) hehe! Thank you so much! Mother In Law~ for the time to buy the chicken and the effort to brew it for me when I requested for it ^^ 感恩!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower