Birthdaaaaaaaay's ^^ hehe



This year 2015! My sister birthday~ I also make time home to celebrate for her ! Bought her so many pieces of cakes, different flavored too! Haha! Bought her balloon hehe! And also did DIY birthday card for her haha! Love you my darling sister! Really blissful to have you in my life, being my sister!!! God bless ^.^


Hehe! Hubby's last year 2014 birthday I bought him Twelve cupcakes, surprised him early in the morning he wake up ^^ hehe! Jerald looking so cuuuuute~ when he wanted to grab the cakes while I taking photo haha :D


Jerald, my first child! Last year 1 year old birthday! We celebrated on the Chinese date~ hehe! But all the photos is inside my camera! Really appreciates all those people who make their time to attend and their effort for the birthday gift! 

Wanted to Thank my parent, my family for always giving the big gift to me and my boy! Love them very much! <333


My uncle's birthday! Last year 2014! Haha! Make time home just to celebrate for him~ we have steamboat for lunch and then cake at evening time~ really happy that people around just love Jerald so much! Thank you~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower